C A S E strives to contribute to economic and social justice that will impact on poor and marginalised communities through the provision of high quality social research.
C A S E strives to pursue the following as part of its mission:
- To conduct accurate and reliable information collection and analysis
- To contribute to the development of research skills and employment in the communities in which we conduct research
- To engage with our client throughout the research process
- To inform policy, processes and decision-making of our clients
C A S E strives to adhere to the following values in its day-to-day working relations amongst staff and in relation to the people with whom we interact:
- No unfair discrimination on the basis of age, culture, disability, gender,HIV/AIDS status, race and sexual orientation:
- A commitment to democratic and transparent practice;
- An ethical, independent and professional approach to all spheres of work;
- Respect for clients and all members of the communities that help us in our research; and
- A working environment that respects diversity, recognises the contribution of staff and promotes skills development.